Submission preparation checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines:
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document and PDF file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
This is the author(s) written statement that:
- the results from the paper are original and have not been published previously in any medium or submitted for publication elsewhere;
- author(s) should also state that they have complied with ethical, professional, and research standards;
- the author(s) assign copyright or license the publication rights in their articles, including abstracts, to the Institute of Communication Studies;
- author(s) retain rights under the CC BY-NC 4.0;
- author(s) are responsible for all statements made in their work and for obtaining corresponding permissions from copyright owners.